The projected result of the Georgia runoff election on Tuesday makes a higher national minimum wage more likely.
- Biden’s $400 unemployment boost would replace 86% of lost wages for many workers
- Wells Fargo shares slide after fourth-quarter revenue falls short of expectations
- Man makes last-ditch effort to recover $280 million in bitcoin he accidentally threw out
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: JPMorgan Chase, PNC Financial, Disney & more
- JPMorgan beats profit estimates on better-than-expected credit, trading revenue