A $300 federal supplement to weekly unemployment benefits, created by President Trump in a recent directive, may provide only a few weeks’ worth of guaranteed relief. Some early-mover states may get more than others.
- China’s online shopping growth stalls — a sign that economic recovery is slow
- Apple, Amazon and Google will emerge as winners from a major market shift, tech analyst Gene Munster predicts
- $5 billion fintech firm TransferWise posts fourth straight year of profitability
- Stock futures rise after S&P 500 breaks 4-day losing streak
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nike, Stitch Fix, KB Home and more