Revolut reported revenues of £636.2 million in 2021, three times what it made the previous year, and swung to a net profit of £59.1 million.
- Bank turmoil is boosting appetite for specific sector ETFs. Here’s why
- Investing isn’t free. But here’s why 20% of investors think it is
- Nearly $100 billion in deposits pulled from banks; officials call system ‘sound and resilient’
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Block, Deutsche Bank, GameStop, Activision and more
- Key lawmakers say upcoming hearings on bank failures aim to boost U.S. confidence in banking sector