Small businesses have long been the primary engine of the American economy, employing 47.3% of the nation’s workers and accounting for 44% of US economic activity. They have also been among the hardest hit by COVID-19.
- Stock futures flat as investors weigh economy reopening and US-China tensions
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tractor Supply Company, Disney, Novavax and more
- Here’s who would profit most from a $600 unemployment extension
- JPMorgan shares surge after Jamie Dimon says bank is “very valuable” at current prices
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Southwest, Macy’s, JPMorgan, Novavax, Carnival and more