Small businesses have long been the primary engine of the American economy, employing 47.3% of the nation’s workers and accounting for 44% of US economic activity. They have also been among the hardest hit by COVID-19.
- Americans have lost $145 million to scams linked to Covid-19
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Amazon, Carvana, Tesla, Peloton and more
- Blame the system for FinCen files, not the banks, experts urge
- $300 unemployment benefits end in at least 9 states as stimulus hopes fade
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Amazon, AutoZone, Tesla, Nikola & more