Stock futures fell sharply after the U.S. confirmed it was behind an airstrike that killed Qasem Soleimani, a top Iranian military leader.
- The next big thing in ETFs could give a boost to long suffering active investors
- The market’s valuation, momentum and speculative activity is nowhere near as extreme as in 1999
- Amid climate crisis, investors are starting to put their money towards a sustainable future
- After virus scare, markets look to Fed rate policy to keep stock rally going
- Whirlpool earnings, new home sales and coronavirus update: 3 things to watch for on Monday