A tight labor market and comparatively slow return to earth for inflation means the Bank of England is likely to press ahead with a further interest rate hike in March, economists suggest.
- EU agrees to landmark AI rules as governments aim to regulate products like ChatGPT
- Geopolitics and central banks could keep gold demand hot in 2024, World Gold Council says
- Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo are making headlines. Here’s our take on the news
- QR codes may be a gateway to identity theft, FTC warns
- Robinhood launches crypto trading service in the EU