Ed Clissold, Chief U.S. Strategist for Ned Davis Research, breaks down the history of election’s impact on markets.
- 4 warning signs in the November jobs report: ‘This feels like the calm before the storm’
- Here’s how worried you should be about your stake in Alibaba, now that the U.S. is going after Chinese stocks
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Big Lots, Carvana, Cloudera, DocuSign & more
- Fintech firm Revolut takes aim at Stripe with payment software for businesses
- Stocks making the biggest moves in premarket: Ulta, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Marvell & more