Carl Icahn announced a sizeable stake in Southwest Gas, and he is pushing the utility company to drop its rumored acquisition of Questar Pipeline.
- Fed to ban policymakers from owning individual stocks, restrict trading following controversy
- 1 in 5 gig drivers got unemployment benefits at pandemic peak
- Goldman Sachs wants to build an investor-friendly SPAC business following market bust
- Crypto exchange FTX raises $420 million from 69 investors, in meme funding round
- WeWork prepares to go public through SPAC merger after botched IPO