Amazon’s Prime Day and other retail promotions appear to have given a meaningful pop to July retail sales.
- John Malone says he doesn’t understand investing in ‘deep-loss businesses’ like WeWork and Uber
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: TD Ameritrade, KLA, Sonos, Macy’s, RH & more
- Your first trade for Thursday, Nov. 21
- ‘Full-blown profits recession’ could hit US in early 2020, all-star investor Richard Bernstein warns
- Liberty’s John Malone sees HBO losing out in the streaming wars