American Airlines executives have told Boeing they will not take delivery of 17 Boeing 737 Max airplanes unless the airline can secure financing to pay for the aircraft, people familiar with the discussions told CNBC.
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AstraZeneca, Snap, Tesla, Roku & more
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Merck, Korn Ferry, Regeneron & more
- Five crypto bulls predict what’s next for bitcoin as it closes in on an all-time high