Alibaba recently saw more than $100 billion of its market cap shaved off in two sessions as the tech giant and its affiliate Ant Group face regulatory scrutiny.
- Biden’s $400 unemployment boost would replace 86% of lost wages for many workers
- Wells Fargo shares slide after fourth-quarter revenue falls short of expectations
- Man makes last-ditch effort to recover $280 million in bitcoin he accidentally threw out
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: JPMorgan Chase, PNC Financial, Disney & more
- JPMorgan beats profit estimates on better-than-expected credit, trading revenue