Ant Group is still capable of clinching the world’s largest IPO, even as Chinese regulation weighs heavy on the tech giant, a leading investor said.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Best Buy, Hormel, Abercrombie & Fitch & more
- ‘No. 1’ thing preventing a dollar comeback is the virus surge, currency strategist says
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading as holiday-shortened week continues
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high