Chinese regulators are trying to regulate Ant Group in line with other financial institutions offering lending products.
- China Evergrande shares briefly plunge more than 10%, after $2.6 billion asset sale falls through
- Stock futures inch lower in overnight trading after Dow retakes record high
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: IBM, CSX, Tesla, Lam Research & more
- Amazon impersonators stole $27 million in a year. Here’s how
- Fixed-income titan Pimco is starting to embrace cryptocurrencies, CIO says