China has proposed new regulation on micro-lending which could lead Ant Group to require hold more capital and alter its business model, hurting its valuation.
- Square and PayPal may be the new whales in the crypto market as clients flock to buy bitcoin
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Best Buy, Hormel, Abercrombie & Fitch & more
- ‘No. 1’ thing preventing a dollar comeback is the virus surge, currency strategist says
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading as holiday-shortened week continues
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know