Twitter may one day look more like WeChat Pay, the digital payments service of Chinese messaging app WeChat, Wood said.
- Corporate pensions are at their healthiest in more than a decade
- Some soft commodity prices are surging, adding to consumer woes
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Alcoa, Nio, Williams-Sonoma, Chefs’ Warehouse and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves in premarket trading: AstraZeneca, Paramount, Nike and more
- Huawei stays silent on secretive 5G phone at high-profile product launch