Chinese tech company Baidu gave the public a peek Thursday at what its Chinese-language ChatGPT alternative can do, while warning of its imperfections.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Micron, Peloton, Jefferies and more
- CEO of private credit giant Ares says his firm is benefitting from rising rates
- What a stressed commercial real estate market means for these exposed bank stocks
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Costco, Paramount, MillerKnoll, ChargePoint and more
- Investors see 2023 gain as a bear market bounce and expect a recession next year, CNBC survey shows