Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan is not worried about an economic slowdown, saying the U.S. consumer is still in a strong place.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Home Depot, GameStop, Dropbox & more
- Your first trade for Wednesday, December 11
- Nearly 150 CEOs departed in November, putting 2019 on track to be record year for executive exits
- Jeffrey Gundlach says long-term rates headed higher as recession risks recede
- The Fed is expected to hold rates steady and vow to keep short-term lending markets stable