The crypto exchange plans to cut 1,500 to 3,000 workers total, a current employee familiar with the company’s plans told CNBC.
- New CFPB rule caps banks’ credit card late fees at $8
- British neobank Monzo raises $430 million in Alphabet-led round to relaunch in the U.S.
- Nigeria battles to halt spiraling currency crisis and rising food insecurity
- Some NYCB deposits may be a flight risk after Moody’s downgrades ratings again
- ‘Last chance saloon’: UK finance minister expected to pledge pre-election tax cuts