The vast majority of investors (89%) think some financial markets are in bubble territory, according to a Deutsche Bank survey.
- Stock futures jump after Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, Dow futures up 200 points
- Investors haven’t fully grasped inflation is ‘dead ahead,’ economist Mark Zandi warns
- Chinese foreign minister takes firm tone, calls for ‘non-interference’ between China and the U.S.
- Unemployment benefits end next week. It may be too late for Congress to stop it, experts say
- Robinhood chooses the Nasdaq for its IPO, sources say