A new ProShares exchange-traded fund marked another milestone for crypto. But its 0.95% expense ratio may cost buy-and-hold investors over the long term.
- Stock futures are flat after major averages post third straight day of gains
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: GameStop, Lucid Group, RH & more
- Another Powell pivot raises questions about the Fed’s policy credibility
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Stitch Fix, Roku, Norwegian Cruise Line and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pfizer, BioNTech, Weber and others