The leaked FinCen files which sent banking stocks tumbling on Monday should be viewed as exposing flaws in the regulatory system, not wrongdoing by banks, several financial crime experts have told CNBC.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Amazon & more
- Fed lowers minimum loan level for small business lending program
- Exxon reports third straight quarter of losses with revenue down nearly 30%
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Twitter, Alphabet, Apple, Under Armour & more
- Impact investing meets venture capital as top European tech investors push for sustainability