The popularity of ‘blank check’ funds has soared, drawing in mom-and-pop investors. But there are reasons for consumers to be cautious.
- Grayscale Investments close to filing application for spot bitcoin ETF, source says
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: J.B. Hunt, Charles Schwab, Virgin Galactic, 23andMe and more
- 91% of people with health savings accounts make this mistake
- Fed’s Barkin backs tapering plans and expresses concern about inflation
- Michael Burry of ‘The Big Short’ asked about shorting crypto days before bitcoin hit $60,000