The Mets pay Bobby Bonilla nearly $1.2 million each year on July 1. The deal is among the best for a player in sports history for several reasons.
- Depression-like collapse is sparking a wartime-type boom, market bull Jim Paulsen predicts
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Lyft, Cisco, Vroom & more
- Trump’s $300 unemployment benefit may take more than a month to arrive — if it comes at all
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Tesla, Roku, Brinker International, Target & more
- Digital loan start-up Blend jumps to $1.7 billion valuation as mortgage demand surges