Longtime activist investor Carl Icahn said Monday that the U.S. markets could see challenges over the long run in the face of easy money and rising inflation.
- Stock futures are flat after major averages post third straight day of gains
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: GameStop, Lucid Group, RH & more
- Another Powell pivot raises questions about the Fed’s policy credibility
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Stitch Fix, Roku, Norwegian Cruise Line and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pfizer, BioNTech, Weber and others