U.S. based companies announced 1,160 CEO exits through September, according to Challenger, Gray & Christmas.
- Jamie Dimon says Facebook’s libra is ‘a neat idea that’ll never happen’
- Watch JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon and Morgan Stanley’s James Gorman speak in Washington
- Clarida reiterates that the Fed is not locked into a set interest rate path
- More people picture their retirement without much help from Social Security
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: American Express, Coca-Cola, E*Trade & more