The boss of European digital insurance startup Wefox decried how tech companies have laid off workers en masse.
- Jamie Dimon is being deposed over JPMorgan Chase role in Epstein lawsuits
- SVB customers tried to withdraw nearly all the bank’s deposits over two days, Fed’s Barr testifies
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Micron, Paramount, McCormick and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves before the bell: Alibaba, Lyft, Walgreens and more
- ‘Be very vigilant’: Bank of England chief says the market is testing banks to identify weakness