International pressure may have pushed China and Russia closer together, but not enough for them to send military support to each other, political analysts say.
- Ex-Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein says ‘crypto is happening’ despite plunge in digital assets
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Kohl’s, Snap, Peloton and more
- China’s consumers spent $73.6 billion on luxury goods at home last year, up 36% from 2020
- Stock futures are flat following S&P 500’s worst week since March 2020
- Inflation surge could push the Fed into more than four rate hikes this year, Goldman Sachs says