The new rules also call for IPO underwriters, typically international investment banks, to annually report to the CSRC their involvement with Chinese listings overseas.
- This is not another banking crisis, analysts say — it’s ‘sentiment contagion’ instead
- Private equity deals in Asia plunged 44% in 2022. More uncertainty may be ahead
- Stocks making the biggest midday moves: Coinbase, First Citizens, Roku and more
- Fed’s Barr calls Silicon Valley Bank failure a ‘textbook case of mismanagement’
- Here’s why the U.S. had to sweeten terms to get the SVB sale done