Chinese regulators are eyeing new rules that would restrict domestic internet companies to go public in the U.S., the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
- Stock futures dip after Dow notches three straight losing weeks for first time in 2021
- Billionaire Peter Thiel could be forced to pull $5 billion from his retirement account, if House bill passes
- After years of being ‘squeaky clean,’ the Federal Reserve is surrounded by controversy
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: FedEx, U.S. Steel, Thermo Fisher, Moderna, Invesco and more
- Suspicious trades were made before Goldman’s $2.2 billion acquisition of GreenSky, options experts say