State-backed entities have taken tiny stakes in parts of two Alibaba subsidiaries that oversee a video platform and web browser.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Affirm, Warner Bros. Discovery, Stitch Fix, Campbell Soup and more
- Crypto is Gen Z’s most common investment. That may be risky, experts said
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Netflix, Tesla, Coinbase, GameStop and more
- Citadel’s Ken Griffin says the A.I. community is making a mistake by creating so much hype
- HSBC says rebranded Silicon Valley Bank UK will maintain startup focus while targeting global growth