The Nasdaq-style Shanghai Star Market launched in July 2019 in an effort to improve the ability of innovative companies to access public market financing.
- GameStop shares jump another 40%, shake off analyst downgrade as epic short squeeze continues
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: GameStop, AMC Entertainment, Express & more
- Parts of the market are in a bubble, but they pose low risk to the S&P 500, Goldman says
- Watch as Chinese leader Xi Jinping speaks at Davos summit
- Stock futures rise ahead of the busiest week of earnings