China’s retail sales missed expectations in November, while industrial production beat, according to data from the National Bureau of Statistics out Wednesday.
- The Fed uses one inflation gauge as its North Star. Here’s why
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, Robinhood, Visa, Chevron and more
- Visa says crypto-linked card usage hit $2.5 billion in its first quarter
- Robinhood shares rally 8% on Friday after falling as much as 14% earlier
- Nobel laureate Paul Krugman says crypto has ‘disturbing’ parallels with subprime mortgage meltdown