Analysts polled by Reuters expected a pickup in retail sales to 3.5% in August from a year ago and industrial production to hold steady with 3.8% growth.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Peloton, AMD, Altria, Snap and more
- Stocks making the biggest premarket moves: Peloton, Snap, AMD, Electronic Arts & more
- Here’s everything the Fed is expected to do Wednesday
- Britain sets out plans to regulate crypto industry in wake of FTX collapse
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Snap, Electronic Arts, Advanced Micro Devices and more