National tourism revenue for the latest long-weekend holiday reached only 60.6% of 2019 levels, according to China’ Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Lululemon, Paychex, Micron Technology and more
- ‘Call of duty’: With Sergio Ermotti, Switzerland gets a cost-cutting local to restore its reputation
- Bitcoin climbs 5% above $28,000 as investors shrug off regulatory crackdowns
- Jamie Dimon is being deposed over JPMorgan Chase role in Epstein lawsuits
- SVB customers tried to withdraw nearly all the bank’s deposits over two days, Fed’s Barr testifies