Li Auto said late Thursday it expected to deliver between 10,500 and 11,500 cars in the first quarter of the year, or fewer than 4,000 vehicles a month.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: Stitch Fix, Discovery, Atlassian & more
- Stock futures are flat ahead of earnings season kickoff
- Criminals target Covid relief program that pays $9,000 in victims’ funeral costs
- The Fed is ‘overwhelmingly’ white and male and needs to change, study says
- High valuations and Covid risks put market in fragile position ahead of Q1 earnings, PNC warns