Despite U.S.-China trade tensions and a slowdown in domestic economic growth, so-called young free spenders “have significantly boosted their purchases” from last year, according to McKinsey’s bi-annual survey.
- Chinese airlines, hotels could be hit hardest if coronavirus outbreak drags on
- Netflix paints a happy face on growing threat of U.S. competition
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Morgan Stanley, Beyond Meat, Uber, Tesla and more
- JP Morgan Chase poaches an IBM ‘Master Inventor’ with 26 patents for quantum computing
- Global central banks are partnering up to explore digital currencies