While new information was limited, some clarity on Robinhood’s restriction of trades and Citadel’s role in payment for order flow came to the surface.
- Exxon CEO Darren Woods promises investors a strong dividend despite 2020 losses
- ‘Buzz’ ETF tracking social media sentiment launches Thursday amid Reddit manias in stocks
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Okta, Marvell Technology, Vroom & more
- Amazon-backed food delivery firm Deliveroo picks London for its blockbuster debut
- ESG investments surged in Asia-Pacific in 2020 as sustainable investing takes off, MSCI survey finds