Citigroup announced Wednesday it plans to pursue an initial public offering of its Mexico business, Banamex, making formal a long-telegraphed spinoff.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Affirm, Warner Bros. Discovery, Stitch Fix, Campbell Soup and more
- Crypto is Gen Z’s most common investment. That may be risky, experts said
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Netflix, Tesla, Coinbase, GameStop and more
- Citadel’s Ken Griffin says the A.I. community is making a mistake by creating so much hype
- HSBC says rebranded Silicon Valley Bank UK will maintain startup focus while targeting global growth