Citron Research, which was forced to close out its short position in GameStop amid a frenzy in retail buying, said Friday it will no longer publish short reports.
- Robinhood chooses the Nasdaq for its IPO, sources say
- Democrats want to send more unemployment benefits. Some workers never got the last round
- With 4 million Americans long-term unemployed, benefits cliff looms
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Virgin Galactic, Gap, Nikola and more
- London stock exchange boss sounds the alarm on SPAC ‘froth’