U.S. consumer sentiment inched higher in the early part of May following massive stimulus measures undertaken by the government to sustain the economy amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to data released Friday.
- Americans have lost $145 million to scams linked to Covid-19
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Amazon, Carvana, Tesla, Peloton and more
- Blame the system for FinCen files, not the banks, experts urge
- $300 unemployment benefits end in at least 9 states as stimulus hopes fade
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Amazon, AutoZone, Tesla, Nikola & more