U.S. consumer sentiment inched higher in the early part of May following massive stimulus measures undertaken by the government to sustain the economy amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to data released Friday.
- Coronavirus crisis mobile banking surge is a shift that’s likely to stick
- Stock market live updates: Dow futures up 350, reopen trades surging, Carnival up 16%
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Tractor Supply, Disney, Boeing, Tesla & more
- Stock futures flat as investors weigh economy reopening and US-China tensions
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tractor Supply Company, Disney, Novavax and more