Copper hit a two-year low on Monday, as investors fear what a full blown trade war between the U.S. and China will do to the global economy.
- Stocks could go higher, but they may take a breather first, strategists say
- Apple News+ has struggled to add subscribers since first week of launch in March, sources say
- Interest rates are in a ‘good place,’ New York Fed leader Williams says
- Serena Williams, Usain Bolt among seed investors for online sporting event company Let’s Do This
- Powell says he doesn’t see a ‘day of reckoning’ coming for the US anytime soon