April saw a 200% jump in new mobile banking registrations, while mobile banking traffic rose 85%, according to Fidelity National Information Services (FIS). Industry watchers say the shift to online is likely to stick.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Accenture, Darden Restaurants, BlackBerry & more
- Economist Stephen Roach issues new dollar crash warning, sees double-dip recession odds above 50%
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tesla, Dollar Tree, Jefferies Financial Group & more
- Stock futures little changed following sell-off on Wall Street
- JPMorgan to pay almost $1 billion fine to resolve US investigation into trading practices