Bankers and government officials already expect bad debt to potentially double as the outbreak brought economic activity to an abrupt halt, Reuters reported.
- Dollar will lose recent strength and test Feb. 2018 lows, top currency strategist Win Thin predicts
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nikola, Comcast, Roku & more
- Stock futures flat in overnight trading after S&P 500 posts 4-day losing streak
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nikola, JPMorgan Chase, Roku, Apple, Delta & more
- Nikola saga hits three speculative areas at once: SPACs, Robinhood traders and electric vehicles