“We believe that the fundamentals that have been driving China’s growth for so many years are intact,” says Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Farfetch, NVIDIA, Applied Materials & more
- Stocks could go higher, but they may take a breather first, strategists say
- Apple News+ has struggled to add subscribers since first week of launch in March, sources say
- Interest rates are in a ‘good place,’ New York Fed leader Williams says
- Serena Williams, Usain Bolt among seed investors for online sporting event company Let’s Do This