Credit Suisse announced it will be borrowing up to 50 billion Swiss francs ($53.68 billion) from the Swiss National Bank under a covered loan facility and a short-term liquidity facility.
- European tech funding halves to $45 billion, back to pre-Covid levels — but AI is a bright spot
- Wells Fargo unveils 2024 target, warns of ‘really, really sloppy’ first half for stocks
- This exchange is expanding its short-term options portfolio as ‘zero-day’ bets boom
- More employers offer a Roth 401(k) — and a Secure 2.0 change may prompt more workers to use it
- ‘Same as ever’: Lessons on wealth, greed and happiness from Morgan Housel