Grayscale saw its assets skyrocket this year as Wall Street used it as a proxy to invest in bitcoin.
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China’s central bank governor suggests
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Microsoft, GameStop, Starbucks & more
- Stock futures rise as Microsoft kicks off big-tech earnings on a high note
- Fed will need to reassure the market it’s not thinking about dialing back its support
- Here’s how Biden would avert a looming benefits cliff