Most of Ripple’s business is now driven outside of the U.S. despite its large presence in the country, General Counsel Stuart Alderoty told CNBC.
- China’s banking troubles are not the same as Silicon Valley Bank, economist says
- Bank of America’s Andy Sieg is joining Citi as head of global wealth
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Bed Bath & Beyond, EVgo, UBS and more
- Stocks making the biggest premarket moves: RH, Charles Schwab, Walmart and more
- China’s Premier Li Qiang seeks to rally Asia behind Beijing