“We obviously had a disappointing quarter and we tried to own that, you know, up front,” Solomon told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” Wednesday.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Amazon, Alphabet, Apple, Nordstrom, Ford and more
- Here’s where the jobs are for January 2023 — in one chart
- Stocks making the biggest moves before the bell: Apple, Alphabet, Amazon, Starbucks and more
- Some of Wall Street’s biggest names are exposed to the Adani Enterprises plunge
- China’s real estate crisis isn’t over yet, IMF says