The German bank, which has been embroiled in a number of controversies since the 2008 financial crisis, has hired people so the bank can “actually monitor this in a proper way,” Sewing said.
- Congress stalled on stimulus talks and time is running as millions face a ‘benefits cliff’
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Amazon, Tesla, AstraZeneca, Carnival & more
- U.S. stock futures rise as Wall Street heads for winning week and a historic month
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: AstraZeneca, Disney, Pfizer, Amazon & more
- Fed weighed adjusting bond purchases to provide more help to subpar economy, meeting minutes show