Deutsche Bank shares fell 8% in early trade on Friday after a spike in credit default swaps on Thursday night, as concerns about the stability of Europe’s banks persisted.
- Bill Ackman’s SPAC gets OK from the SEC and he’s ready for a deal: ‘please call me’
- Citigroup CEO Jane Fraser sees ‘cracks’ emerging among some consumers as savings dry up
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Tesla, Nike, Carnival, Nvidia and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves before the bell: Nike, Blue Apron, Bumble and more
- Can China’s economy reverse a sluggish 2023 in the last quarter? Here’s what to watch